- Video and telephonic appearances will start in New York for cases which are ALREADY on the judge’s calendar. CLICK HERE
- The Appellate Division: All motions will be submitted or argued virtual (if requested). CLICK HERE
- All deadlines in the second department for filing are suspended. CLICK HERE
- Video from the chief Judge of the State of New York: CLICK HERE
- Our offices have the ability to remotely notarize our NY client’s documents so that divorces are not stalled. CLICK HERE to view the Executive Order.
On March 10, 2020, I made the decision to close our physical offices and to locate our staff to our respective homes. This decision was made in advance of the governor’s 100-percent non-essential workforce stay-at-home orders out of concern for the safety of our team and our clients.
Since March 11, 2020, my team has been serving our clients and prospective clients virtually. Current clients are experiencing and benefitting from our continued use of their HIPAA-compliant secure and password-protected individual portals which we have used since 2017 to offer more personalized and state-of-the-art communications. Clients can access us via message using the IOS and Android app, upload documents, view their bills, their appointments and our progress on their cases.
We are also very actively utilizing our custom appointment book so that clients can schedule their telephone calls, meetings, document reviews, etc., from the comfort of their homes, without even picking up the phone to call us.
For clients who do prefer the comfort of a telephone call, we remain available via telephone at our regular business telephone lines. These lines are not remotely forwarded to our cell phones. Instead, we have a fully virtual telephone system which allows voicemail, conference calls, call transfers, etc., just as if we were in the office.
All files are scanned and have been for several years, so we will not miss a beat in terms of our preparedness to handle your matter remotely.
So, if you need us, we are here to serve your interests. Take care of yourselves and each other.
All the best,